Thursday, March 21, 2013

Punished for swearing

Swearing is something I am not allowed to do. Like all of my rules it has been discussed and mutually agreed to. I used to swear pretty frequently but after many a spanking and mouth soaping I am pleased to say I rarely do anymore; well that was until recently. For some reason profanity is edging its way back into my vocabulary much to my Sir's disapproval and to my bafflement. I really do not mean to do it, it slips out unbidden and unwanted. Every time I do it I am cringing and berating myself before I have finished the words. Sir tells me it is a lack of discipline and respect for her and our DD rules. It tends to happen when I am not with her which has lead to her saying that being her Girl is not a part-time thing, something that only stands when we are together. I am her Girl ALL the time. I agree. Wholeheartedly.

Mostly when I break rules, I am conscious of it, I pretty much make a choice to disobey, I know there will be consequences and choose to do it anyway. When this is the case I accept my punishment even when I really don't want to! I am in control in that I could have chosen not to misbehave. But this swearing thing! Gee whizz. I do not want to get spanked or anything else for something that I feel I can't help. On the other hand Sir declares that if we start to be complacent and she is inconsistent then  we will be on a slippery slope to damaging our DD relationship. I agree. So I will accept my punishments and I will be grateful for the continued commitment of my Sir to my well being and our loving DD life.

The point of this is not whether swearing is acceptable or not, no doubt many of you reading this will not see a problem with an adult using whatever words she chooses. The issues are obedience, consistency and submission. Obedience is hard, submission even harder but also I must acknowledge how hard it must be for my Top to be constantly vigilant and steadfast. How she remains firm in the face of my excuses, emotions, lack of submission and the distance that we still have to deal with 70% of the time.

DD works when Top and bottom appreciate what each must go through. It cannot work if the bottom expects the Top to administer a spanking how and when the bottom wishes even in the face of a lack of acceptance and submission. If you are looking for things to work exactly as in the stories folks I think you will be disappointed but if you are willing to enter a partnership and accept your role and responsibility and be an adult, then I can tell you it can work in the most wonderful ways that will surpass even the best fiction.

When I am being soundly thrashed this weekend with the foul taste of soap in my mouth I will keep this post in mind even as I protest and plead for it to stop!

11 comments:

  1. Pixie has hit several nails on their heads. We read a lot about what the bottom feels/needs/wants etc … but sometimes I feel like saying in a firm, stern and soundly projected voice, “what about me? How do you think that makes ME feel?” I would like to thank Pixie for acknowledging this. Every Top, every Bottom and indeed every relationship is, of course, very different. Pixie is MY girl and this has to be a given constant, which means the discipline and rules have to be too. I sometimes think that Pixie guilds my lily a little on this blog so I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to her. Our dynamic, the DD and the fact that she is my Girl sometimes brings out an unattractive jealously …. I am sorry my love. But the fact that your submission and obedience are not perfect means we have the rest of lives to keep working on it … and how wonderful is that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is wonderful and soon full time!! Xx

      Delete
  2. Pixie, tis true, tis true, soap is singularly foul. That said, it is clear that your relationship is built upon the firm foundation of mutual respect and regard. In truth, I cannot imagine DD working any other way. Yes, I suppose the stories we read and write are a tad unrealistic, but they are fantasy after all. ;) DD in RL is undoubtedly WORK for both parties, but then so is any worthwhile relationship. Thank you so much for sharing your life and perspective. Those outside looking in do learn a lot.

    WiserDoc aka OlderNWiser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi WD. I certainly would not want to be without the fiction, I do enjoy a good story with a well deserved spanking as a feature ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy Pixie , I gave up having a potty mouth for lent . That last all of 5 days , I do love your stories and I also admire your realationship with your Top. I for one can only imagine the love that radiates from the two of you. Homegal , I was a handful all my life and just can't keep out of trouble , I just can't help being wicked man , I try Pixie , I try. One day though I'll be a good girl. Oh yea one more thing ..... My mother use to wash my mouth out with lifebouy soap and gal I can tell you , thats FOUL . I'd take a whipping any day before I have that piece of death in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BG that sounds foul! Nice to see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pixie .. you are not by any stretch of the imagination the only one who deals with the language issue ... My lil one tries hard to keep it in check and I let most things slide with corner time if it gets to bad . However the F bomb brings instant and serious discipline . Some thing must be dealt with no matter what . There is huge respect for me from my lil one and she will willingly get herself ready when she knows she has failed and has real serious discipline comming . That kind of response is based on love and respect and trust , it has to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stoping by and commenting. Sounds like you and your lil one have a loving and trusting relationship :)

      Delete
  7. Your relationship sounds wonderful and very trusting! I've been looking for something like that myself but have had no luck finding a DD relationship yet. How did you come into yours, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Kat. We found each other online. We are very, very lucky I know! I hope you find what you are looking for. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Please talk to me!